Queen Post Them Follow Dash



Cleisiophobia

Cleisiophobia;

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my world
WATCH OUT GUYS
Pardon my words
    


What Happen

  • Hot weather
  • 2014 is going to be my busy year
  • New Year is coming
  • Batch 97
  • Cleisiophobia
  • Reasons Why Im Single
  • Atelophobia ?
  • 4 Economy you're my heart
  • Villa Nabila ? What ?
  • Bored




  • Tagboard

    ⊰HOVER ME!⊱
    Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
    Hey up there ? Wanna ask me something ? Anything ? Ohkay just put your link there
    You'll say you love me and I'll end up lying and say I love you too .


    You're such a gorgeous liar



    You're wonderful 

    You're great
    You're sweet
    You're understanding
    You're too nice
    You're like angel to me
    You're awesome
    You're attractive
    You're cute
    You're amazing
    You're adorable
    You're bit annoying 

    But 

    You're such a gorgeous liar
    You're liar 
    I hate you
    I still remember when you said you would never hurt me.
    Yeah that was a lie 
    Id rather somebody tell me the truth and hurt me 
    than somebody lie to me to make me feel good 
    and then hurt me later when I find out . 
    You hurt me so much

    You don't like being lied to , then why would you lie to me ?
    Why not just tell me the truth ?
    You know what you lie about something so stupid

    " Don't ever feel sad when Allah show you the truth
    Say Alhamdulillah
    He save you because He love you "

    Hey wonderful , thanks for coming to my life
    You are bit annoying and kuat mantol actually
    You always make me smile with your ways 

    BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SUCH A GORGEOUS LIAR

    Thanks Allah because you show me the truth even it's hurt me so muchI don't have any regrets at all Thanks for saving me from the gorgeous liar