Queen Post Them Follow Dash



Cleisiophobia

Cleisiophobia;

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my world
WATCH OUT GUYS
Pardon my words
    


What Happen

  • You're such a gorgeous liar
  • Hot weather
  • 2014 is going to be my busy year
  • New Year is coming
  • Batch 97
  • Cleisiophobia
  • Reasons Why Im Single
  • Atelophobia ?
  • 4 Economy you're my heart
  • Villa Nabila ? What ?




  • Tagboard

    ⊰HOVER ME!⊱
    Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
    Hey up there ? Wanna ask me something ? Anything ? Ohkay just put your link there
    You'll say you love me and I'll end up lying and say I love you too .


    The scar in my heart




    Be Careful With My Heart ?
    Yeah this is about my heart not the drama
    This is the reality life

    Take my heart as you're leaving 
    I don't need it anymore
    This is the memory
    This is the curse of having too much time to think about it .

    It's sad when someone take your heart ,
    Promises to care for it 
    and then give it back with broken pieces

    I miss you when you care to me 
    I have no worries
    being called princess is just a good feeling
    It just put me in a good mood
    But now 
    It's hurt my feeling

    My heart is not meant for "trial and error" so don't play with my emotions.
    If you want to play
    This is not the right places
    You can play ps or something like that
    Please go somewhere else

    I'm still shocked at the fact you lied to me so much 
    I actually believed you 
    Last night made me realize how much you lied to me
    Haha well fool me . Banggggg !
    You lied to me
    And I never questioned it
    Oh God I think I was dumb 

    I wish I could just hate you 
    and forgetting you 
    Yeah I know I can do it

    A new chapter in my life
    I need to move on in my life and 
    start a new plus i hate you 
    No I can't
    Because in Islam we can't hate the other Muslim 
    We have to show them the truth

    Okay I've decided something 
    Just ignore you as I can
    Don't be affected or bothered by your actions 
    Please go away 
    I need to stop thinking about you 
    as I know I can never have you

    Forgetting is the hardest. 
    As well as the scar in your heart
    But
    It's okay I'll try
    Though you left , 
    the impact left in my heart was merely too strong 
    and it had caused a great scar .
    Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart , not someone who play's with it