Queen Post Them Follow Dash



Cleisiophobia

Cleisiophobia;

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my world
WATCH OUT GUYS
Pardon my words
    


What Happen

  • The scar in my heart
  • You're such a gorgeous liar
  • Hot weather
  • 2014 is going to be my busy year
  • New Year is coming
  • Batch 97
  • Cleisiophobia
  • Reasons Why Im Single
  • Atelophobia ?
  • 4 Economy you're my heart




  • Tagboard

    ⊰HOVER ME!⊱
    Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
    Hey up there ? Wanna ask me something ? Anything ? Ohkay just put your link there
    You'll say you love me and I'll end up lying and say I love you too .


    Birthday



    15 04 1997

    birthday girl here , oke even dah lepas hehe , but birthday mode still turn on ok but first let me tell u something , my friend haha thanks for the suprise i love it thanks for the wish , haha terasa dihargai sangat sebab bapak ramai yang wish oke bukan nak riak or whatever oke , oh mama thanks for the big big cake , red velvet cheese pulak tu . thanks for the present haha , oke disebabkan hari sekolah so tak boleh stay up free je dapat free call but semua including me memang dah tidur lah time macam tu , malam pula tuisyen emm call orang sikit2 je tapi it's okay k.
    few weeks ago my 'kesukaan' give me his phone number but well disebabkan jual mahal i just ignore haha u know what i call him dalam pukul  10.30 macamtu , kita orang tak pernah on the phone cuma voice dekat wechat aje , tu pun dia punya voice ahh . he never ever dengar my voice even dah berkurun kenal . Maigad he don't have my number and guess what i call him and he didn't recognise me haha . how cute . sorry terbajet pulak di sini haha nampak sangat motif update blog sebab nak cerita pasal kesukaan bukan pasal birthday sangat pun hehe .