Queen Post Them Follow Dash



Cleisiophobia

Cleisiophobia;

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my world
WATCH OUT GUYS
Pardon my words
    


What Happen

  • Birthday
  • The scar in my heart
  • You're such a gorgeous liar
  • Hot weather
  • 2014 is going to be my busy year
  • New Year is coming
  • Batch 97
  • Cleisiophobia
  • Reasons Why Im Single
  • Atelophobia ?




  • Tagboard

    ⊰HOVER ME!⊱
    Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
    Hey up there ? Wanna ask me something ? Anything ? Ohkay just put your link there
    You'll say you love me and I'll end up lying and say I love you too .


    Mysterious guy ever


    okay broken english haha please don't read just read the tittle oke :)

    You , okay awak . Awak , you know what , i wanna tell you everything but i can't because i have "agama" "maruah" and "harga diri" . So i just keep in inside of my heart . If i can , i wanna tell u everything , everything my in heart . awak , haha i've stuck with you since last year , you know dari tahun lepas lagi . My favorite hobby at instagram is stalking your picture maybe yaa i just like your handsomeness and your styleness haha well but i don't want to know more about you , i've never ever think to know you more . Enough lah just see you , when i scroll home dekat insta . Because i always think , yang awak ni demand and too many admires haha so saya tak nak cecuba nak kenal pun biar lah tengok dari jauh je . I've add your wc on february haha but thet time i don't like you anymore because i like someone else , just trying my luck lahh nak tengok hotstuff like accept me or nah haha . Yes accepted kahkah so we know each other but first u said that "saya jarang online wechat" okay and i say the same haha lantak lah sebab saya punya style even though im crazier about anyone , i'll never show off to him . NEVER OKAY NEVER . As a sweet girl i have to have prinsip kan . So you are lying awak aktif aje wechat saja lah tu sebab saya pakai icon yang takde muka kan . Okay but you just a sweet talker ever haha but before i know or before i like you more i've know all about your admirer kahkah you know what , i know yang awak ada kawan dengan sorang dua okay whatever like i say just wanna try my luck idgaf oke . You know what until now u are still mysterious guy ever , your broken family , your daddy and everything when i try to ask you , what you do ? Awak always avoid kan okay . You tell me that you love to be alone because dari dulu lagi memang awak macamtu , awak cakap awak tak suka sangat bergaul dengan ramai orang haha that's why i wanna know more more about you . You have something special that another guy don have it but idk what , your life full of problem and sadness. hmm but now haha i think i like you just like okay but ego you know what ego ? My ego mengatasi segalanya when i truly know that i really like mula lah saya taknak layan awak , borak dengan awak because i scared if i can't control this unwanted feeling haha you know what saya tengah dengar lagu awak ni . Okay just let it happen , if meant together it will be . I don't care about your admirer or girlfriend haha ohh u don't have girlfriend yet kahkah okay to be continued .