Queen Post Them Follow Dash



Cleisiophobia

Cleisiophobia;

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my world
WATCH OUT GUYS
Pardon my words
    


What Happen

  • Mysterious guy ever Part 2
  • Mysterious guy ever
  • Birthday
  • The scar in my heart
  • You're such a gorgeous liar
  • Hot weather
  • 2014 is going to be my busy year
  • New Year is coming
  • Batch 97
  • Cleisiophobia




  • Tagboard

    ⊰HOVER ME!⊱
    Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
    Hey up there ? Wanna ask me something ? Anything ? Ohkay just put your link there
    You'll say you love me and I'll end up lying and say I love you too .


    Inspiration



    Did u remember mysterious guy that i told you before ?
    Okay i don't know how to start it kahkah because i'm feeling so good right now , oke me and him em er haih oh em gee how to story haa ? Oke like this haritu before gi forum we all contact balik haha sekian lama dia menyepi diri . Idk what change his mind and now i know what haha . Okay ni semua izni aka ketua pengawas lahh ni dia cakap macam dekat si sufian tuu