Queen Post Them Follow Dash



Cleisiophobia

Cleisiophobia;

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my world
WATCH OUT GUYS
Pardon my words
    


What Happen

  • Inspiration
  • Mysterious guy ever Part 2
  • Mysterious guy ever
  • Birthday
  • The scar in my heart
  • You're such a gorgeous liar
  • Hot weather
  • 2014 is going to be my busy year
  • New Year is coming
  • Batch 97




  • Tagboard

    ⊰HOVER ME!⊱
    Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
    Hey up there ? Wanna ask me something ? Anything ? Ohkay just put your link there
    You'll say you love me and I'll end up lying and say I love you too .


    Accept it and move on


    Accept it and move on haha sumpah kelakaw doe . IDK why im feeling this , actually you're too stupid for me lol im serious okay . I hate u but at the same time idk why i still like u after what u did to me haihhh why must i've kept this feeling alone :( Do u remember "us" before that girl that cute girl cute la sangat -,-come to ur life ? Do u remember those day where u send me a long night wish ? Late night phone call ? Skype with loghat masing2 and your "i miss you" voice note ? Well , i miss those things . Haha yaaa i know abt that girl . yea when with u , i say idk nothing and "saya tak kisah pun awak" but haha i know laaa stupid , im not stupid like u . It's hurt when we have to act like nothing happen . Act normally , but deep down inside of my heart haihh membara doe . Awak , whts wrong with u ? Kenapa tak tell me the truth je , u say u miss me ? Haha u're such a great liar . Miss pale hotak apa lah kan -,-. And u expect i treat u like before mmg tak lah kan , dah la sakit hati akan nak reply sweet sweet oh nope that not so me . u think im weird bc i reply the text sependek yg boleh hahaha actually i dont wanna reply pun but my finger did .


    Dulu , i remain silent after we fight and it tak bermaksud im giving up . No . so not . I just think that we both need some space . But now im truly give up . No more bersabar . Idc but wht i know im just let my feeling go , go away and far away . When u're out of my life , u're dead to me . No more coming back . No forgiving , just nothing . You're too many girls in ur life kan , so why u need me ? I think tak perlu dah kot , cukup2 lah . Im too lazy nak berperang dengan perasaan sendiri . mana janji manis pervert awak tu haha . kadang2 awak punya jealous je awak pikir , apa awak pikir saya robot ke haha no feeling at all ? Yeah mmg pun , infront of u i loved to act that im really cool , calm , i hide all my jealousy hahaha and the most stupid part u believe it haha thats why i say u're too stupid for me . You act so innocent around me , but sayangnya i know what u do behind me . "sya syg awak je takde daa yg lain" hahahahahaha lawak la gila . Izni kawan aku tuu tahu what did he said ? "laki mcmni dia taknak sorg member perempuan dia hilang , wlaupun depa senanya ade relay atau pape pun sbb dia tanak nnt dia boring" BOMMM this is true seriously i think so .  Im syukur because i never said to u that i like u . Mujur i keep this feeling kemas2 . 


    Okay now 100% i move on , no more you , no more you , no more awak . Please go , im not merajuk but im just accept the fact and move on . Please dont berharap on us and dont ask me why im acting dingin with u . Okay thats all . Btw esok ramadhan , tingkatkan amalan kalau boleh dont be so lagha . 

    YA ALLAH , how unmatured i am . OMG dena ke yang update ni tak okay tak okay . Bila cakap pasal ni ishhh bebudak pulak rasanya hahaha okay Salam Ramadhan naaa puasa bagi penuh okay :)