Queen Post Them Follow Dash



Cleisiophobia

Cleisiophobia;

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my world
WATCH OUT GUYS
Pardon my words
    


What Happen

  • Accept it and move on
  • Inspiration
  • Mysterious guy ever Part 2
  • Mysterious guy ever
  • Birthday
  • The scar in my heart
  • You're such a gorgeous liar
  • Hot weather
  • 2014 is going to be my busy year
  • New Year is coming




  • Tagboard

    ⊰HOVER ME!⊱
    Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
    Hey up there ? Wanna ask me something ? Anything ? Ohkay just put your link there
    You'll say you love me and I'll end up lying and say I love you too .


    Trial and me


    Hi dear , i do really miss u . long time no see hahaha well im such a busy people right now . Yeahh fighting for forum remaja and now for trial and spm . About forum ? I promise i will update something about forum remaja after i get all the pictures from fashihah hee . Okay so now let we start talking about trial . Okay on this tuesday everything is start so wish me luck . Inshaallah im good because dah buat preparation kan ? Apa apa pun with usaha , doa , tawakkal we'll get what we want to. Am i right ? Okay just done w/ that part . 

    Okay i wanna tell u something , hahahahaha about me . Okay haha omg shy shy shy blushing sekejap . Im completely in "sayang" with someone haha . unpredictable haha headboy kot . seriously it was like biar betul . Im used to keep this secret haha but now hahaha dah terpecah dengan sendiri . Hahaha dulu benci , then one team , next besfriend and after that sangkut haha oke i promise u too update about this after my trial hehe . Apa2 pun study first yeah . Okay just that i've to go